Classic coastal design. The Nantucket Kitchen Island by homestyles features hand-rubbed wainscot panels and edges for coastal charm. The island is crafted of solid hardwood and engineered woods with a black painted finish and maple-finished solid wood top. A 10.5" drop leaf extends the top to 46.5"D, making it ideal for the casual eating area. A single upper drawer features unique antique nickel-hooded drawer pulls. Two lower doors open to two adjustable shelves, and there are two open adjustable shelves on each side. Finish and measurements may vary. Assembly required.
- Crafted of solid hardwood and engineered woods in a off-white painted finish with a maple-finished solid wood top
- 10.5" drop leaf extends the top to 46.5"D
- Two lower doors open to two adjustable shelves, two open adjustable shelves on each side
- Cup drawer pulls for a traditional look that will always be in style
- Beadboard panels give it a cottage look
- Hand-rubbed finish highlights the beauty of the product and quality of craftsmanship
- Black finish for a chic look that never goes out of style
- Model Number: 5033-94N
36H x 48W x 26.25L
- hand rubbed wainscot panels with hand rubbed edges
- Delivered to your door by parcel post service
- Finish and color may vary.
- Assembly required.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.