This Beacon Hill Kitchen Island by homestyles features an Americana design with classic, solid wood, carved columns. Crafted of hardwood solids with engineered wood panels. Shaped, solid wood top is and body are finished in an aged cherry. Two framed upper drawers with two framed lower doors. Each door has a separate storage area with two adjustable shelves. Two adjustable side shelves offer additional storage or display. Aged antiqued nickel pulls. Drop leaf extends the depth of the top to 36.5"D. Solid wood framed shaped base adds to the Americana design. Finish and measurements may vary. Assembly required.
- Crafted of hardwood solids with engineered wood panels
- Shaped, solid wood top and body are finished in an aged cherry
- Drop leaf extends the depth of the top to 36.5"D
- Two framed upper drawers with two framed lower doors, each has a separate storage area with two adjustable shelves
- Two adjustable side shelves
- Aged antiqued nickel pulls
- Assembly required
- Model Number: 5104-94
36H x 48W x 25L
- Crafted of hardwood solids and hardwood veneers, over engineered wood panels, with shaped solid wood top, and finished in aged cherry
- Delivered to your door by parcel post service
- Finish and color may vary.
- Assembly required.
Servers / Buffets / Sideboards
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.