Contemporary design with rustic character. The Sedona Pantry by homestyles is crafted from poplar solids and cherry veneers over engineered wood, with hand-applied, aged cracks and distressing for an authentic rustic aesthetic. The pantry features an aged toffee-colored finish. There are two large storage areas behind both the upper and lower framed doors that include two fully adjustable shelves in each. A single framed center drawer provides additional storage for smaller items. Antiqued nickel drawer and door pulls add to the rustic design. Finish and measurements may very slightly. Assembly required. Measures: 72"H x 30"W x 18"D.
- Crafted from poplar solids and cherry veneers over engineered wood, with hand-applied, aged cracks and distressing
- Features an aged toffee-colored finish
- Two large storage areas behind both the upper and lower framed doors include two fully adjustable shelves in each
- Single framed center drawer
- Antiqued nickel drawer and door pulls
- Finish and measurements may vary slightly
- Assembly required
- Crafted from solid mahogany and cherry veneer over engineered wood
- Delivered to your door
- Finish and color may vary
- Assembly required
||Modern & Contemporary
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.