Pure enchantment. The Provence Collection reflects the character and charm of a French farmhouse. Aged plank details and an off-white painted parchment finish echo an old-world retreat.
Find French farm-house charm in this Queen Bed by homestyles. Crafted of hardwood solids and mahogany veneers with engineered wood. A hand-applied, aged, off-white painted parchment finish and plank center panels on the headboard and footboard. Carved beveled inner edges and carved shaped tops. Bun feet complete the design theme. Wood side rails with slats are included and accommodate a standard queen mattress and box spring (not included). Arrives at your door by parcel delivery service. Finish and measurements may vary. Assembly required.
- Crafted of mahogany solids and mahogany veneers, with engineered woods
- A hand-applied, aged, off-white painted parchment finish and plank center panels on the headboard and footboard
- Carved beveled inner edges with carved shaped top and bun feet
- Wood side rails with slats are included and accommodate a standard queen mattress and box spring
- Finish and measurements may vary
- Arrives at your door by parcel delivery service
- Off-white parchment finish coordinates well with other finishes
- Model Number: 5502-500
52H x 62.75W x 87L
- Crafted of mahogany solids and engineered woods.
- Delivered to your door by parcel post service
- Finish and color may vary.
- Assembly required.
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.