California contemporary design with a slightly weathered driftwood, natural brown oak finish. The Big Sur Queen Headboard by homestyles is crafted from ash hardwood solids and straight grain oak veneers over engineered wood. Solid wood surfaces have a wire-brushed texture, providing a weathered look. Designed with a plank look and attaches to most standard full or queen metal bed frames. Hardware not included. Finish and measurements may vary slightly. Arrives at your door by parcel delivery service. Assembly required. Measures: 48"H x 63.5"W x 5"D.
- Crafted from ash hardwood solids and straight grain oak veneers over engineered wood with a wire-brushed texture
- Designed with a plank look and attaches to most standard full or queen metal bed frames
- Hardware not included
- Finish and measurements may vary slightly
- Arrives at your door by parcel delivery service
- Assembly required
- Measures: 48"H x 63.5"W x 5"D
- Crafted from hardwood solids and straight grain oak veneers over engineered wood
- Delivered to your door by parcel post service
- Finish and color may vary.
- Assembly required.
||Modern & Contemporary
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.